Tabby is one of the sweetest, most kind-hearted persons I’ve ever met – the type who throws love bombs in the middle of a fight. Well, lurve bombs, to be exact. Irish ancestry.
She draws people like flames do moths.
Judging from the snippets I know, her biography would make an astounding read. It has everything from finding herself, aged 15, in a hotel in Paris with nothing but her passport and a corset, to almost marrying a lord. Accordingly, her writing has the gripping, gritty intensity of a Velvet Underground song, sometimes fantastical, sometimes semi-autobiographic, from undiluted darkness to pure nonsense.
Search this site
- Follow Angelika Rust on WordPress.com
- Free Book: Little Red is Coming Home October 20, 2018 – October 21, 2018
- Free Book: Ratpaths October 27, 2018 – October 28, 2018
- Free Book: My Name is not Alice November 3, 2018 – November 4, 2018
True Review Pledge
- Everyday Racism October 15, 2018
- Women are more left than men. A possible explanation why. October 9, 2018
- The real danger in co-sleeping October 2, 2018
- Amsterdam and Back September 25, 2018
- How to deal with writer’s block (if you’re privileged enough) September 18, 2018